“Ulysses Contest – Digital Student Competition on Family Business” (ULYSSES) focuses on providing a first-hand insight into family firms, gathering real-life case studies from these firms so that university students would be able to gain practical entrepreneurial learning experiences and to enhance their digital skills. ULYSSES will provide this combined chance by setting up the 1st digital European student competition that focuses explicitly on family businesses.
In this competition, students work in international groups of 4 members to solve real-life case studies provided by family firms.
- Title: Ulysses European Digital Student Competition on Family Business
- Time: First round: April 11-25, 2023 – Second round: May 2-16, 2023
- Final live online presentation: 23rd of May
- Format: Self-paced, Online competition
- Group size: 4 students per team (registration possible individually or in pairs)
- Methodology: self-paced and task-driven solving of cases in a virtual format
- Language: English
- Prizes: 1st place: 3,000 EUR; 2nd place: 1,500 EUR; 3rd place: 500 EUR
- Registration Deadline: March 21, 2023